Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn how to do High Frequency Trading

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Learn how to do High Frequency Trading

Postby joshef212 » Wed May 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Very often mt4 expert advisor shows good profit on demo account, but doesn't show any profit on real accounts. I think every trader faced with such a situation. In most cases, this problem arises because of the difference in the execution of orders on the demo and live account.
Learn more: http://www.scribd.com/doc/138910389/High-Frequency-Trading
joshef212

Re: Learn how to do High Frequency Trading

Postby CapitalVia » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 pm

thanx for your guidance..can u recommend trading tips ?
FX Trading Tips
CapitalVia

Re: Learn how to do High Frequency Trading

Postby Rampaul » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:41 am

We can only learn something when we do it for a period of time regularly without changing it and that is the same case with high frequency trading as it will be good only if we have good knowledge and experience in doing it but if we don’t then we will struggle very badly.

I love risky trading like scalping because of OctaFX my broker as they have 0.2 pips spread only which helps me do scalping with risky method and still able to make great profits but I would always say that quick profits or fast income from such risky method can always go away very fast so we have to make sure we have a stable plan in order to maintain our results.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems