Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to become a successful trader

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

How to become a successful trader

Postby joshef212 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:13 am

How to become a successful trader and what it takes to continue as successful trader over the long period of time. Find it in details
http://www.scribd.com/doc/217365825/How-to-Become-a-Successful-Trader
joshef212

Re: How to become a successful trader

Postby Michael Lotfi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:56 pm

To become Successful in Trading, I am using the Holy Grail System. This is the best trading strategy I have ever used in trading. It is so much easy to make profits in Forex using Holy Grail Golden Eagle. This system providing me Perfect Trading Signals because it works in any market conditions. I never miss any good chance to place my trade because this system also provides Re-Entry Signals.
Michael Lotfi

Re: How to become a successful trader

Postby Rampaul » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Becoming a successful trader is not such a big task as to maintaining it as anyone can do that in fluke but one who maintains it for some period is the person that is considered as real expert or successful. I am not yet expert but i am on the right track mainly due to my broker OctaFX as they provide me world famous offers like 50% bonus, segregated account to keep our funds with yet able to invest and also much other stuff which helps us succeeds in Forex.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems