Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

High-frequency trading. How to choose the broker.

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

High-frequency trading. How to choose the broker.

Postby joshef212 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:12 pm

One of the most profitable strategies in Forex trading is based on frequent trading on small time frames. In other words it is called High-Frequency trading.Find out on how to choose the best broker by reading the article: http://www.scribd.com/doc/213012884/High-Frequency-Trading-How-to-Choose-the-Broker
joshef212

Re: High-frequency trading. How to choose the broker.

Postby Rampaul » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Choosing a broker which allows High-frequency trading and also helps in trading with that way is very difficult as there are very few brokers which actually allows us this and the common reason is that most brokers are market markers so they never allow us to trade directly to the global banks which make it impossible for them to allow us trading with scalping or in a quick way.

I am happy to be associated with OctaFX brokerage company which allows me to trade in the way i like instead of restriction my view or style. We receive amazingly low spread of just 0.2 pips, huge rebate of above 50% and also there is no restriction on scalping or even hedging so that makes it easier for us to do high-frequency trading.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems