Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading Account

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Forex Trading Account

Postby MilaRose » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 pm

How can open the Forex trading Account in India
MilaRose

Re: Forex Trading Account

Postby Rampaul » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Although i could be wrong but i think Forex trading in India is illegal as they do their government have high restrictions over it since they want their people to trade but only with currency pairs that has their currency in it which is INR which is rarely available in Forex unless it is a local broker.

In case i am wrong than i would recommend OctaFX Brokerage Company as they are a worldwide recognized forex broker and they provides their services to its clients in over 100 countries of the world. They also have the latest and up to date technology to make our forex trading experience great. Their basic goal is to win the trust and satisfaction of each client and complete their needs and requirements. They are always known to have highest service level standards therefore have even won the Best Customer Service Broker award.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems