Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex market controlled by someone?

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Is forex market controlled by someone?

Postby Haley12 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 am

As far as I know, each country has their own rules and regulation for forex trading in it. So, I want to know, there is any organization, agency or authority which makes rules and regulation for world-wide forex trading.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Re: Is forex market controlled by someone?

Postby Darsaforx » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Its a good question! :D I think that nobody here can answer for this question, guess only. As for me - someone can be, but even if so, we can't influence the course of play.
Best Forex Broker with Bonus +35%
Darsaforx

Postby Haley12 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks Darsaforx for your reply. Even I am expecting that Himanshu will reply here.
Haley12

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 am

Haley12 wrote:As far as I know, each country has their own rules and regulation for forex trading in it. So, I want to know, there is any organization, agency or authority which makes rules and regulation for world-wide forex trading.

I don't think there is a control for forex trading.... The control on trade differs regarding on country!
Eliotpeter

Postby Haley12 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am

Eliotpeter wrote: I don't think there is a control for forex trading.... The control on trade differs regarding on country!
. Yes, I know it. I think, it is the reason to compare forex trading with Gambling.
Haley12

Postby Jack Francisco » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am

There is no individual regulatory body or exchange that oversees the forex market - remember its an OTC market and there is no centralized management of transactions like a stock exchange. Also it is too huge, with a trading volume of trillions of dollars. Yes individual countries have rules and regulations that govern the country's foreign exchange systems and procedures and currency management - however no central bank or country exercises any overall control over the forex market.
Jack Francisco

Postby Shawnmichal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 am

As far as I know, there is no central authority to control forex market.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Rampaul » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:04 pm

It is impossible for anyone to control Forex market as it is too big. We do see many times that there is manipulation happening in Forex but it only last for some time otherwise mostly no one is capable on his own to control or move the market to his direction even if he can it would be just for few days not more.

We have to be careful with brokers also as they also do this with our trades which is why i only select OctaFX as my broker because it is regulated and ECN brokerage company which guarantees me of no trade against me and also always provide me the exact position without any requotes or delay in any condition.
Rampaul

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems