Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

For Real - We Pay You to Trade

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

For Real - We Pay You to Trade

Postby cashbackforex » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi -

I'm new to this forum so not too sure if this is the right place to post this - let me know and I can re-post.

Our service pays you cash for each trade you place at many industry leading currency trading or Forex brokers. The spreads and trading conditions at the brokers we represent are never adversely affected by opening an account through us.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.cashbackforex.com

Works like this: we are paid a commission from the marketing budget of the brokerage firms we represent for each trade placed by a client we introduce to them, or who otherwise engages us as their 'referring broker'. We in turn keep only a portion of the commission and pass much of it onto our client - that's you.

Thank you for reviewing this post,

John
CashBackForex.com
cashbackforex

Re: For Real - We Pay You to Trade

Postby Haley12 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks to share this cash back offer here with us. I am highly interested to use this opportunity.
Haley12

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems