Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

My experience of earning $ 1,000 per week, or how to make mo

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

My experience of earning $ 1,000 per week, or how to make mo

Postby fiftymartin » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:04 am

Hello, my name is Artem!
I'm an ordinary guy with a pretty average career story. I messed with web-development, learned HTML and CSS, then PHP. I started building websites in Bitrix, but I was often short of money, so I was constantly looking for new ways of earning some dough...
I digged the forums to find more info on forex and ways of earning on the martingale strategy, but it all proved to be crap and a waste of time!
And then I came across this service, Boomerang: http://boomerangazart.com/
In the service description they promise to return lost money! After all the scam I've seen I did not believe it of course, still I decided to give it a try. I spoke to their Support and deposited some money to a binary options broker through this service. Of course I lost them - but they did refund 100% of my deposit!
I tried it again - they returned the money after I contacted their Support, BUT: they did it only once for each binary options broker.
So the point is, it's sort of an "educational" project that teaches to earn money on binary options. Of course I lost several times, but then I chose another broker, gained some money, withdrew it and kept it in one wallet. If I lost the money, I contacted Support and they made a refund.

I tried 3 of their projects this way: OptionBit, OptionXP и SwiftOption and I've earned more than $ 1,000 within one week!
Refunds work for different deposit amounts on different binary options brokers, for example, on OptionBit it's 200 bucks:http://boomerangazart.com/promotions/vosstanovi_dengi_na_forekse_zarforex/#/upload/iblock/209/2095720d255efe2cd12ce5e088841437.png

So, this service can be recommended if you're looking for a way to earn $ 1000 with no fuss: boomerangazart.com
#binaryoption #опцион #биржа #бинарнаябиржа #ммвб #акция #валюта #trader
fiftymartin

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems