Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Brokers a Big Question

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

Brokers a Big Question

Postby GTOptions » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 am

One of the important steps before embarking your trading ventures is to select one of the best broker. But choosing a good forex broker starts from the desire to learn forex. Learning about trading will become easy if you are really interested in it, and that comes too with the selection of brokers.
Analyst
Binary Options
GTOptions

Re: Brokers a Big Question

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am

I am agree with you GTOptions. If a trader is well familiar with forex trading then he can choose a good forex broker.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby Rampaul » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:26 pm

It is absolutely important to have a broker that has clean and clear history because Forex is already a very complicated business so we are required to make sure we get as reputed broker as possible. I only like to trade with OctaFX as they are regulated plus have great reputation with winning 8 awards in just 3-4 years period including Best Broker Eastern Europe, Best Broker Central Asia and also plenty of others. They are also an award winning ECN brokerage company which makes sure all our trades are placed instantly.
Rampaul

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Yes, it is. In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. By the way, now I am comfortable with MTI Markets because of their security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems