Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

1:500 leverage from MTI Markets

You got that gun with which you can shoot the "Pips" with blindfolded eyes? Well, even if you got a trading system with which you can shoot those much wanted pips with open eyes and wish to share that then this is THE place. A humble note - your Forex system should be free and not commercial. Share to care as sometimes blessings go a long way :)

1:500 leverage from MTI Markets

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Now I am trading with MTI Marekts which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to make profit rapidly in spite of small balance by taking in a high lot.
Ermyas Dejenea

Re: 1:500 leverage from MTI Markets

Postby Veer Mohammad » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:05 am

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. In my trading career, for avoiding loss I always like to trade in a small leverage. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Actually, leverage is considered as an important financial tool to choose a trading broker.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Free Forex Trading Systems