Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Best trade systems?

Forum for free advertisements related to Forex, commodities and stock trading and investing.

Best trade systems?

Postby James Vince » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:52 pm

I think the best system is mainly what makes us comfortable so in case if we have strategy and we are not able to relax than it’s not a good way to go while if we are following some system or someone else strategy than also game method goes. We should not rush into anything and first try it out on demo account.

I am way too lazy to check things on ordinary demo account; hence I prefer OctaFX broker’s famous Champion and cTrader demo contest as both are amazing with great prizes up to 1000 and 400 USD respectively. It really keeps me motivated and if I do well I can win the grand prize which really makes trading amazing for me.
James Vince

Re: Best trade systems?

Postby uncle gober » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:38 am

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips and No-requotes
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Michael Lotfi » Mon May 11, 2015 2:38 am

I am a binary options trader. For me, Binary Options Beast is an effective system for binary options. Basically, it is an indicator that provides profitable binary options signals to its users. If you are a beginner and dont want to lose your money then you can get help from BinaryOptionsBeast.Com
Michael Lotfi

Postby uncle gober » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:08 am

Forex is a high risk business, but there's possible that we can make money from forex, as we know a lot of people interested and try to this business, and forex not just for wealthy people, anyone can do it, we just have to know how to minimize the risk, first we have to learn more about forex, make practice using demo account until you find the fit strategy that make your trade gain some profit, with more knowledge and experience we able to make profit, just keep learning, practicing and discipline to your strategy and don't forget to use money management.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:29 am

I don't have any EA I am using for trading, I only Fx-Builder Pro MT4 Expert Advisors: Fx-Builder Pro is the designer of trading systems. A number of template algorithms is implemented for this Advisor. Combination of algorithms allows you creating your own trading systems. Two templates of ready-to-run systems based on order grid are provided as an extra bonus with the Advisor. Trading is made pursuant to template systems and involves GBPUSD and AUDUSD pairs with the deposits over 2000$ (on condition that micro lots are used).
This EA can be found here: https://freshforex.com/forex-advisors-shop/fx-builder-pro/
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 am

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and web platform trading. I think TICKMILL provide an excellent facility for traders and Partner
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Return to Free Advertisements