Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Yadix STP review

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Yadix STP review

Postby raifx » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 pm

In this forum 3 years ago I found forex broker Yadix and decided to test. Since then I'm trading with this broker. And I can say only positive things: spreads are really very tight and I didn't get any restrictions for my scalping robot. not so many brokers you can find with such amazing interbank pricing. The execution is very fast, specially when I started to use Yadix free VPS. And what is very important also, the support team always trying to help you in any situation.
That's why Yadix is my preferred forex broker.
raifx

Re: Yadix STP review

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm

People can earn their full living cost through forex trading. My broker Circle Markets has given me the opportunity to get entry in to the biggest capital market of the world. They have lowest trading spreads which starts from 0.2 pips on EUR/USD. I am getting opportunity to trade with major currency pairs. Their money transaction section is very good. It is not just a perfect broker, but even perfect guide with their sensational system. I am willing to give them 5 stars.
Cristiano Ramos

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers