Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

Postby Boshka » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Kikizyak, good choice!
Fresh Forex was recently recognised to be a broker with the best support service by the Trading Academy. I think being on top of this rating means we can invest in this company and not afraid of its vanishing like Alpari UK or smth.
Boshka

Postby uncle gober » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 am

Not every broker is accommodative to scalping. Sometimes this is the stated policy of the firm, at other times the broker creates the conditions which make successful scalping impossible. It is important that the novice scalper know what to look for in the broker before opening his account. I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Lil Lilly » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 pm

i tried roboforex but i didnt like the way they communicate with clients. idk anybody who says another opinion.
all my friends-traders tried it as i did and then left it due to the same problem.
no worry, be happy on fx
Lil Lilly

Postby uncle gober » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:41 am

I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second. Tickmill supplies the low spreads, consistent liquidity and smooth execution you expect on every trade.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby ArthurHedgie » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:22 am

with no doubt, I simply trust CMTrading and this is the only broker where I can keep my funds without being worried. Since my funds are kept in a segregated bank account, and of course the website and data centers are all SSL certified. moreover, I personally have never faced any technical errors or withdrawal delays in last 8 months with them :)
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Postby Veer Mohammad » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:26 am

In Fx trading, we the traders have to deposit our capital in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds. That’s why, I have deposited my money In Trade12 broker which is regulated trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
Veer Mohammad

Postby amittimothy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 pm

There are so many Forex brokers in this world but when it comes to the Executions I would say Forex mart is the best in all terms.:)
Timothy
https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=WQKMJ
amittimothy

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:46 pm

I have invested my money in MTI Markets which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

https://www.mtimarkets.com/
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby Boshka » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:02 pm

I completely trust my broker FreshForex because that reliable company is regulated by two serious organisations: CRFIN and KROUFR. Plus excellent conditions for traders, of course.
Boshka

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:26 pm

I am trading with LMFX, just a few months and the result was good but I thought I need more withdrawals. :D
adobephotoshop

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers