Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

Postby uncle gober » Thu May 07, 2015 4:21 am

I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Andrew Hall » Sat May 23, 2015 4:57 pm

I trust OctaFX broker because they have got all the right marks that I need for investment, it’s an regulated company, highly popular, reasonable offers and now best of all and one of the major reason for me to trust them with investment is their 9 awards that they have won in last 4 years and just last month they won most reliable brokerage award.

So I can’t be asking for more than that and these are enough of the facility to give me comfort over making investment, I am also able to enjoy their segregated account facility, it really makes me more secure with larger investment, it’s just like a bank so I never have to worry an inch.
Andrew Hall

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 am

A good broker will give the best for traders to make them feel comfortable and satisfied with broker. I trust TICKMILL to invest my money, i get the best trading conditions, they offer the lowest spread ever i got, besides that, i also get fast order execution, it's very comfortable for scalping.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby imperial » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 pm

I have tried a couple of brokers before turning to Mayzus. First, they are regulated with CySEC so there is safety of funds. Then they have very good order execution. Trading conditions are not difficult and everyone can trade with ease. Their Live support is awesome as we always get solution to problems.
MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY
imperial

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:26 am

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby Boshka » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:46 pm

I trust freshforex company the most, which means I am keeping deposit with them. FF has been providing their services for 11 years and so far no troubles have been reported.
Boshka

Postby Tower » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:24 am

My favorite broker until now is Mayzus broker. I love this broker, their support is fast and co-operative. They have low-spreads on all major pairs. Even the difference of one pip makes a lot of difference in the long run.
Tower

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:04 am

There is many of forex brokerage nowadays. A Forex broker who has a good reputation and good to deal with, is a must choose broker. A broker who support their traders to earn good and have a nice trading experience is I think everyone wants. There are many good broker out here. And i choose TICKMILL.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby Kikizyak » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:34 am

I'm currently trading with FreshForex and I'm going to open a PAMM account there as well. Their PAMM managers are quite successful, so I made a decision to invest there https://invest.freshforex.com/
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:29 am

Recommended brokers are brokers who have the proper conditions for traders with a variety of benefits that can be achieved by the trader. Brokers who have a speed of deposit and withdrawal transactions are needed by traders because it would create psychological comfort and now i found it in TICKMILL
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers