Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

What you think about broker choosing ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

What you think about broker choosing ?

Postby Joy Bahadur » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:58 am

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders choose their broker with emotions and fall a great trouble suctions, as most of them are found to be scams. We have to choose our brokers in cool mind, because the broker cans affects the result of our trading with certainly. That’s why, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.
Joy Bahadur

Re: What you think about broker choosing ?

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 am

Regulations are just to prove that they can legally operate in a certain country or countries. But in spite of the regulation, some brokers still scam traders, from manipulating orders and holding funds and not releasing them. We should be aware of these companies who just take advantage of their access to tools and information so that traders who do not have any idea will fall victim of their schemes. Aside from choosing a regulated broker, choose the real STP/ECN broker.
Forextraderr

Re: What you think about broker choosing ?

Postby marcopolo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 am

for that as a merchant as good as his choose brokers must be careful, because now many brokers are naughty, and choose a broker FXB Trading is the choice of many traders as trading sites and their platforms because of security and security of guaranteed quality for their funds. These funds are deposited with several established financial institutions around the world
marcopolo

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers