Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Vooma Forex

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Vooma Forex

Postby geliktim » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Very good broker. It has all the useful tools for trading for beginners and professionals alike. My rating of 5+

https://vomma.org/ru/promo/ecnnodep
geliktim

Re: Vooma Forex

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Many be it is a new company. By the way, now I am using Trade12 broker which is a regulated ECN trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Veer Mohammad

Re: Vooma Forex

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:14 am

A reliable support from a broker is very essential for trading. Like I am getting now from my broker Circle Markets and earning good amount of money with their services without any restrictions. My orders are executed instantly, just need to press the button to confirm. I am using them for last few years and till now I had no issues with them and as per their service and customer support I really feel comfortable.
Cristiano Ramos

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers