Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Transparent and Affordable Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Transparent and Affordable Broker

Postby Profiforex_Victory » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:26 pm

If you want to trade in the FX market, you need a broker that really shows concern. Not only when you want to deposit, but also when you want to withdrawal. Also, a broker that is very transparent, stating all charges and commissions in their website. A broker that charges very low and have no hidden charges is more reliable because it proves that they are not after your money. Choose wisely! :)
ProfiForex - Where I became a successful trader
Profiforex_Victory

Re: Transparent and Affordable Broker

Postby uncle gober » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:39 am

I recommend using a Armada of Markets that had a speed of execution and spreads are very low, if you want to use the autotrade, Armada Markets provide facilities myfxbook autotrade that support the trading activities you do by using signals from other traders

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade- Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 am

You should try try hotforex and fxpro, they are both transparent and fast execution and payment.
adobephotoshop

Postby vasu_arora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah even I agree with Profiforex_Victory, it is very important that the broker is honest and transparent, not just showing itself as a cheap broker. Because I have quite a few brokers that act as cheap brokers, but charge so much as hidden and other charges. Maybe you can try FinPro Trading. It’s a genuine ECN Broker that actually helps you to make profits. Also it provides tight spreads and all charges are transparent, nothing is hidden. And apart from being transparent and affordable, its customer services are nice and prompt.
vasu_arora

Postby Viktor Tanner » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello,

the best thing to do is to look under their skirt, by finding out more about the actual trading costs.
Trading cost is influenced by mainly spread and commissions, but you should also pay attention to swap mark-up and conversion loss. These cost types are less known, however
they can raise your trading cost substantially.

If you want to get a good comparison of broker costs, I'd suggest you to take a look at the TraderProofer (http://tradeproofer.com/), they have a cost comparison engine which takes all
types of costs into consideration, you can even personalize your search accorcing to your trading style.

I hope this one helps for you.
Viktor Tanner

Postby uncle gober » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:13 am

Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is TICKMILL. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Kikizyak » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:53 am

As for transparency, FreshForex provides its clients with a real-time statistics of its work. So you can see all the indicators you are interested in, on its website https://freshforex.com/traders/statistics/
Kikizyak

Postby uncle gober » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 am

Transparently spread will make traders more convenient because traders can calculate trade compatible with the money management that will be used. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Postby tamzid92 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:50 am

Whenever someone talks about transparent and affordable broker, the only name I can remind is CToption. They're truly transparent and they fulfill all of your requirement. Customer service is always handled in a friendly way and I felt safer to trade with them
tamzid92

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:38 am

tamzid92 wrote:Whenever someone talks about transparent and affordable broker, the only name I can remind is CToption. They're truly transparent and they fulfill all of your requirement. Customer service is always handled in a friendly way and I felt safer to trade with them

Is CTOption only a binary broker or it provides Forex trading also? How do you notice that it is transparent broker and you can rely on it?
Kikizyak

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers