Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Transparent and Affordable Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Transparent and Affordable Broker

Postby Lil Lilly » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:05 am

once i tried exness. just dont like its service. anyway it all depends. for some traders they r ok, for others like me - not
no worry, be happy on fx
Lil Lilly

Postby uncle gober » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:42 am

we should be choose a broker who understand trader need. At Tickmill we believe and understand that a successful client is one who will stay as long as possible with us. We genuinely want our clients to succeed and that is why we allow all trading styles including news trading, scalping, and arbitrage which are generally not allowed by other brokers due to a fear of making internal losses.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Robert Gerald » Fri May 27, 2016 6:55 am

I've been trading with CMTrading for more than a year now! I chose CMTrading mainly for their excellent spreads, they have been consistently offering lowest spreads in almost all pairs when compared to other brokers.
Robert Gerald

Postby Forextraderr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:23 am

We have to choose wisely. Some brokers are just after the traders money that's why it's very difficult for them to release their traders' funds and they are happy when traders lose. We want brokers who are happy that we are making money because they also earn in that way.
Forextraderr

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers