Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Trading with a Good Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Trading with a Good Broker

Postby ArthurHedgie » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:13 am

I've been using CMtrading way for a while now, for ECN trading. Very low spreads, quotes in 5 digits, direct bank withdrawals, outstanding mobile platforms, and a friendly customer support as well. None of my previous brokers has offer me education to support my aspiration to become a successful trader but CMTrading does... However, I didn't have any problem regarding withdrawing my profits, so this broker is recommended. https://www.cmtrading.com/
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Re: Trading with a Good Broker

Postby gharibbgsblc » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:25 am

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a project Funder who is also known as private lender they specialized in bank instrument lease and sales their funds is purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios without criminal origin.With the group capital fund which are specifically for lease/sale in form of bank instrument. The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

The bank instrument can be use for purchase of goods from any manufacturer irrespective of their location. It can also serve as collateral with any bank in the world to secure loan for your project or to establish line of credit with your bank. We offer Bank Guarantee , all are issue from AAA Rated bank such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC Bank, UBS Zurich, Barclay's Bank , Standard Chartered Bank E.T.C. For more information, Endeavour to contact me as your convenient time.

Regards
GHARIB SAEED
Skype ID: gharib.bgsblc
gharibbgsblc

Postby Michael Lotfi » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Really, I have great experience with CMTrading broker. It is very good broker and also number one broker in my country. In addition, I get all kind of trading opportunity from this regulated platform.
Michael Lotfi

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Michael Lotfi wrote:Really, I have great experience with CMTrading broker. It is very good broker and also number one broker in my country. In addition, I get all kind of trading opportunity from this regulated platform.

Can you tell me, in what country CMTrading is number one and why? Are there any proofs of this statement or it's just your impression?
Kikizyak

Postby pro4xtrader » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi from a retailer presepective , it is always best to choose a ECN/STP broker.
So how will you know that your broker is ECN/STP or not ?
1. Check their regulation license , go to the regulation site and look at your brokers registration, you can know what license your broker has, whether he is only STP or he is a market maker.
2. ECN wont offer insane leverage like 1:500 1:1000
3. ECN wont offer bonus.
4. They wont offer fixed spread, the just pass your order to market , so there will be slippage . (Yes for True ECN slippage will be there) But commission free accounts will be there. dont get confused. They just add their cost to floating spread.
5. Before depositing look at the company profile, read their year end report, if they are listed in any exchange then it is a big plus.
6. Do a google search, look for their reviews, there can be fake reviews too , but over all you can get a picture about the broker.
7. If all the above is there, nothing can beat the personal experiance, so deposit a small amount try the broker for couple of week, check during news time whether platform is freezing or not , check their withdrawals , if everything is good then deposit big.
8. Some brokers claim they are no.1 based on trading volume, ( but most of their volume comes from institutional traders, the fill retail traders orders to them, so it a BIG NO to choose a broker by their volume for retail traders)
pro4xtrader

Postby uncle gober » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:05 am

one reason to choose a good broker is make sure that the trading platform does not crash or freeze often, especially during times of global economic news or events, when traders needs stability. The reliability of a platform should be more of a concern than its look and feel. from my experience, I don't have any freeze with my order on TICKMILL
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Boshka » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

I can recommend Fresh Forex. It's so reliable broker, that introducing PAMM accounts a couple of months ago they have already decided to stop this practice, relying on the clients' feedback and realising how harmful this type of trading for traders is. I support their decision, since I consider PAMM trading to be something kind of gambling, where you can't influence on the process and should rely on your luck.
Boshka

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 am

If we are really comfortable with the broker no matter where they are or whether regulated or not. Like I am now with TICKMILL, they offer very nice enterprise, with comfortable trading conditions. One thing with that is very good is their partnership system, great benefit if we can introduce someone else.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby pipabode » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:42 am

Really, I have great experience with FreshForex broker. It is very good broker and also number one broker in my country. In addition, I get all kind of trading opportunity from this regulated platform
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:34 am

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need But make sure that you interest with their promotion, For me, Now I am happy to work with Tickmill they give me all what I need for trading.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers