Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

CM Trading - I'm happy with it

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

CM Trading - I'm happy with it

Postby tamzid92 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:44 pm

It's been a while I am trading with CMTrading. I am really impressed by the variety of platforms they provide. I am comfortable with Mt4. I also somewhat liked their WebTrader Platform, which is a more attractive than Mt4. The social trading platform is quite simple and easy for anyone to understand. Order execution speed is fast with tight spreads. Till now no issues.
tamzid92

Re: CM Trading - I'm happy with it

Postby Robert Gerald » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I also trade with cmtrading because this broker is really an honest one. If I want to deposit or withdraw my money these 2 operations are made very fast. With this broker I'm sure that I always receive my earned money back.
Robert Gerald

Re: CM Trading - I'm happy with it

Postby Veer Mohammad » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:20 pm

I am using Trade12 broker in my trading career because of security of funds, low transaction cost, low trading spreads, lowest trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , superior execution , minimum margin requirement and much more trading facilities with 50% initial bonus.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers