Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

The Hotforex Olympics Contest!

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

The Hotforex Olympics Contest!

Postby hotforex » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Enter our Forex Olympics Contest and participate in the chance of winning an exhilarating trip to London during Summer Olympics 2012. This summer, the capital of England will be the centre of the world’s attention as more than 10,000 athletes from 205 participating nations come together. The HotForex prize package provides the ultimate Olympic Experience for our traders. You could win 1 of 2 trips to the London Olympics simply by trading well with HotForex! Its that easy. Join the competition by simply opening and funding a HotForex account with at least $1,000 and the rest is up to you. The top 2 traders in terms of percentage gain between the period of 14th of March 2012 and 1st of June 2012 will win the HotForex Olympics grand prize.

Each trip is offered for 3 nights and includes flights for two people, excellent hotel accommodation in central London, daily breakfast, tickets to the Olympic and the generous amount of $1,000 for pocket money to experience London’s best shopping and top attractions! Enter the HotForex Olympics Competition today for a chance to experience the amazing Summer Olympic Events in London from August 2nd till August 5th!
hotforex

Re: The Hotforex Olympics Contest!

Postby Haley12 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 am

It is a nice opportunity for both new and old traders to visit London free of cost, if they are selected as lucky winner. I am going to participate in this contest.
Haley12

Postby gahaman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 pm

there is a new contest if im not mistaken, the virtual to demo contest, but i guess this time its cash prizes, hotforex is on the roll, I think i'll join the contest this time :D
gahaman

Postby Haley12 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 am

These days number of brokers are running trading contest and giving name to Olympics contest. Winner get air fare and some additional accessories. I think, it is a nice time for traders to capture this opportunity and go to London.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby gahaman » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Haley12 wrote:These days number of brokers are running trading contest and giving name to Olympics contest. Winner get air fare and some additional accessories. I think, it is a nice time for traders to capture this opportunity and go to London.

its really nice, and its free to join, I was not able to join the olypics contest, but I joing the virtual to real contest in hopes of winning :) hotforex been really active lately and i think its a good sign to give back to its users, even their reafferal program is decent :) best of luck to all of us :)
gahaman

Postby Haley12 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 am

gahaman wrote:even their reafferal program is decent :) best of luck to all of us :)

Yes, reafferal program is also good way of making some additional money therefore I joined AvaPartner Forex affiliate program.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby Rabah » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 pm

hello, they have for now two contests going on as I know, demo contest and referral contest, I see that both are so interesting and I am in for both
Rabah

Postby gahaman » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 pm

i think you mean the referral program, its not a contest, its a way to give back to traders who refer more traders to the broker, so it goes both ways for the traders and the broker win win situation :) and there is another contest going on which is simpler, the hit the bullseye contest, its a guessing game and a chance to win a big account in december, man I suck at guessing!!
gahaman

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers