Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

I recommend broker icvector.com to anyone !!

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

I recommend broker icvector.com to anyone !!

Postby t0ngkaTsakti » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Acc: 971145
icvector.com is is a good broker.
very competitive and very reliable.
Great customer service
fast execution and no requotes prices so far,
I hope this is the right broker selected for most of the time period.
You will see different, I recommend it to anyone.

:D
t0ngkaTsakti

Re: I recommend broker icvector.com to anyone !!

Postby deepakkumar1982 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:53 pm

I agree on what you are saying but I think that it’s a decent broker, not very good as I’ve seen other brokers offering tighter spreads. Also FinPro had faster trade execution. Not that it is slow for Icvector, but FinPro’s is much faster. And their professionalism is great, all withdrawals are acknowledged on time and issues if any are solved ASAP. It’s worth a try I’ll say.
deepakkumar1982

Postby Rowena Jeffers » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:13 am

Sometimes I feel bad for newcomers as they get happy so easily even without any major benefits and also this makes me proud about my broker OctaFX because they provide me by far the best conditions and also facilities which includes low spread of just 0.2 pips and pretty high bonus up to 50% which is excellent.

Also, it is the need of Forex that we have broker providing good support or else it’s very tough to manage things in this risky business and there with help of OctaFX broker I am really in top gear and I hope it continues this way so I would be rich very soon and all credit would be go to them for whatever I get.
Rowena Jeffers

Postby pipabode » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 am

t0ngkaTsakti wrote:Acc: 971145
icvector.com is is a good broker.
very competitive and very reliable.
Great customer service
fast execution and no requotes prices so far,
I hope this is the right broker selected for most of the time period.
You will see different, I recommend it to anyone.
:D

I am surprised, I have traded for more than 6 years now but I haven't heard of icvector.com? is this a new broker, or a market maker? Who regulates it?
pipabode

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Rowena Jeffers wrote:Sometimes I feel bad for newcomers as they get happy so easily even without any major benefits and also this makes me proud about my broker OctaFX because they provide me by far the best conditions and also facilities which includes low spread of just 0.2 pips and pretty high bonus up to 50% which is excellent.

OctaFx gives tight floating spreads, but you'll never know how much you will pay in fact for spread. It might not be really good for many traders.
Kikizyak

icvector a new broker?

Postby pipabode » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 am

I have traded for the past 6 years but its my first time I am hearing about this broker, icvector. Is this a new broker or it has been in the market? Upon reading its reviews online, I realise that this broker only offers USD 10 bonus, while brokers such as FreshForex offers up to USD 5000!
pipabode

Postby Veer Mohammad » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 am

We have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure best trading environment for using deposits bonus without margin stop outs. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable without any restrictions.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers