Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

North-West Financial Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: North-West Financial Broker

Postby Julia NWFB » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 am

Interview with the winner of our competition “Win Audi Q7”

Hello, Evgeniy! Can I address you this way?

Sure, I’m not very old :).

By the way, how old are you?

I’m 26.

What was your reaction when you found out that you had won the car?

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe as I didn’t take this competition seriously, even with a glimpse of irony. I even didn’t follow the monitoring, just in the beginning I had checked the monitoring for a couple of times. Then everything was in automatic mode.

What do you mean in automatic mode? Did you trade with Expert Adviser (EA)?

I just traded as I could. Of course I had used the EA. I even had traded with several EA’s in turn. First one worked, then another, but I can’t say that in reality they had brought me huge profit. The profit was constant, I agree, but not big.

And what was the reason for such a good result? What is your secret?

Secret must be a secret. It’s a joke :) (laughs loud)! Actually, there is no secret. I took part in the competition for the first time; I didn’t take part in any competitions before.

Why? (the interviewer interrupts him)

I just didn’t believe. And I couldn’t because of my job. After the technical school I worked in the factory. I was fed up with this job and started to look for some extra income. That’s how I came to Forex.

So, what is your secret?

I’m telling you there is no secret! Big deposit that allows controlling risk of loss and closing trades in profit. Why to close trades with loss? Sooner or later the trend will go your way, of course you need a big deposit for this, and you are happy! :) This is the game of nerves, the best is the winner.

What is you seniority in the Forex, if I can say so?

It is a difficult question… When I was working on the factory I didn’t have much time for Forex, I was very tired after work. I had small income from Forex, somewhere around 500$. Then I realized that I get 500$ much easier than working in the factory, I decided to trade full time. It’s been a year and a half since I quit. So, I don’t know how to count.

And the last question, did you like the car?

:) (he has been laughing for a long time)

The results of the competition are here contest.nwfbroker.com/audi-q7/monitoring.php
http://www. nwfbroker.com
Julia NWFB

Postby Julia NWFB » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

The story of success with the Company North-West Financial Broker

Evgeniy Chernishov from Russia was able to increase his trading contest account in 42 times – he made from 10 000 USD - 427 211 USD. In the interview Evgeniy has told us that he doesn’t have any special trading skills in the Forex market, Forex trading is just a hobby for him. Evgeniy won in the competition with more than 2000 participants from all over the world, as a prize he got a brand new Audi Q7.

The team of the North-West Financial Broker congratulates him with worthy victory!!!

Image Image

The competition took place from June 15 to July 15 2012 on the demo accounts. No investment was needed from the participants. The only condition was to increase the demo account as much as possible. Evgeniy was the best and he continues to trade successfully in the Company North-West Financial Broker, but now he is trading on the real account.

We wish him success!
Julia NWFB

Postby Julia NWFB » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 am

Campaign "Take our money!" is extended to October 31!

Dear traders and webmasters, we are pleased to announce the extension of the campaign "Take our money!"

We remind you that according to this campaign you get two points from each transaction made by the attracted by you client! For a transaction with volume 1 lot your reward will be 20$. Having fifteen such transactions you get 300$.

Connect to our affiliate and earn!
Time is limited to October 31!

More details are here - http://www.nwfbroker.com/partner/proposal.
We are always ready to answer your questions: support@nwfbroker.com.
Julia NWFB

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers