Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

LMFX Broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

LMFX Broker

Postby LMFX » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

Contact us:
+44 2035192105
support@lmfx.com
LMFX

Re: LMFX Broker

Postby Apple Honeypie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:03 am

Hie, i want to know more about this LMFX broker. Do any one have account with broker? What are the trading condition with the broker? Thanks
Apple Honeypie

Postby gahaman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:33 am

yeah i trade with lmfx, good broker, i have made a couple of withdrawals. everything is good.
gahaman

Postby Veer Mohammad » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:38 am

Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers