Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

LMFX broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: LMFX broker

Postby gahaman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:13 pm

the reason why its said depending on bank and location, lets face it some countries like here in asia would take ages to process such wire transfers, i dont mean to be negative about it but its true, some bank systems are so old that many still use manual transactions. sad story but true,
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 am

Really? Is wire transtransfer faster in other regions as North America and EU?
adobephotoshop

Postby sabakanwal » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:55 am

Wire transfers requires a lot of confirmations like country prevailing laws, bank codes and swift etc and that's may be the reason why it depends and varies from country to country in my opinion.
sabakanwal

Postby SeyedDehgani » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Dear Sir/Ma,

We can deliver Financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.
Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.
For further details contact us with the below information….

Thank you.
SEYED HASSAN DEHGANI
Skype ID: dehgan.fundings
SeyedDehgani

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 am

sabakanwal wrote:Wire transfers requires a lot of confirmations like country prevailing laws, bank codes and swift etc and that's may be the reason why it depends and varies from country to country in my opinion.

I thought you had it stored in a place that you can use instantly. I copied all information into a file and copy/paste whenever I need.
adobephotoshop

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 pm

SeyedDehgani wrote:Dear Sir/Ma,

We can deliver Financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.
Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.
For further details contact us with the below information….

Thank you.
SEYED HASSAN DEHGANI
Skype ID: dehgan.fundings

I am still confused as i didn't get what is this..?
sabakanwal

Postby gahaman » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:09 am

these are one of them companies that would process complaints i guess or refunds on our behalf for a certain fee, though im not sure how legit it can be, and its posting in the wrong place. lol.. thats not a good sign..
gahaman

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 am

gahaman wrote:these are one of them companies that would process complaints i guess or refunds on our behalf for a certain fee, though im not sure how legit it can be, and its posting in the wrong place. lol.. thats not a good sign..

LMFX just send market reviews via email, anyone here got it?
adobephotoshop

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:44 pm

The last email i received from this broker was about the US elections and another one confirming my withdrawal processed.
sabakanwal

Postby gahaman » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:31 am

the elections was good to some bad to many, i mean it was unexpected but if you did trade it right you would have got a couple of good profits and i hope lots of you did, and the eurusd is still declining.. and the broker still pays off and thats what matters and i got my profits
gahaman

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers