Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Legend Brokers Promotions

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Legend Brokers Promotions

Postby Bilal1985 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Legend Brokers Limited is an investment house incorporated in New Zealand Registered with both the Financial Services Providers Register (FSPR) and Financial Services Complaints LTD (FSCL). Legend Brokers Limited offers an online foreign exchange (“FX”, “Forex”) and futures trading services.

They have been in the markets since 4 years , with good feedbacks ! they are having 4 promotion offers for December , Welcome Bonus up to 2000 usd , Rebate Bonus up to 4 usd per traded lot and more .

To know more details about the promotion details please check the following link

http://www.legendbrokers.com/en/legend-promotions

Please note that scalping is not allowed in this broker , your order should stay opened for 10 pips movement or 10 minutes
Bilal1985

Re: Legend Brokers Promotions

Postby James Vince » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Having promotions is just awesome as it’s not handy for new comers but great for expert as well since the more capital we have got the bigger and better chance we are going to have, so that’s why it’s so crucial that we select a broker that has good service to give so that we can enjoy and be successful.

My case is completely closed since I already got the super kind broker which is OctaFX, it has ideal promotion schemes where I can receive up to 50% bonus on all deposit that I make and that not only help me be fearless but also I can perform well due to high confident and not been scared of losing anything.
James Vince

Postby Charles Baksh » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 am

Been a trader with Nova FX I have no words to describe their bonus promotion. They have bonus which is too beautiful to explain in short words. They allow us to enjoy 40% bonus on the deposit that we make and to go with their epic welcome bonus of 200 USD so even for people who are not able to invest they can also trade without any issue at all so that really makes thing easy and simple for us.
Charles Baksh

Postby Rowena Jeffers » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I really can’t get over with OctaFX broker it has absolutely brilliant service and bonus which includes up to 50% deposit bonus so that is superb for a low investor like me. I usually see many brokers with offers of larger bonus but all of them are useless because it is useless to margin but this bonus is great for us since we are able to use it well for margin levels and that’s what makes it so good for us.
Rowena Jeffers

Postby ArthurHedgie » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:48 am

reading a nice review at LegitBinaryBrokers.Com I have found that CToption, as a legend binary broker, currently offering the highest promotions in the industry. They're giving up to 150% bonus on deposit amount and also offering 20% cashback on losing trades.
Forex Crunch | Forex Community Place : www.ForexCrunch.biz
ArthurHedgie

Postby uncle gober » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:38 am

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 pm

I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified because most of them are found to be scams. By the way, I can recommend only MXTrade regulated broker which I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies with 100% initial bonus.
Joy Bahadur

Postby tamzid92 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm

you have no guarantees when you try to choose the honest broker, but with CMtrading I feel secure. during the year I was trading with them and they prove themselves. there is no slippage, i always get the accurate price on trade execution and withdraw the profit any time i need to
tamzid92

Postby Veer Mohammad » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:59 am

As a scalper, now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping that brings profit in a short time.
Veer Mohammad

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers