Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Lease BG/SBLC/MTN & 100% Protected

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Lease BG/SBLC/MTN & 100% Protected

Postby financecomp101 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:38 am

We are project funder as well as financial lender, We have direct and genuine Provider of banking instruments (BG/SBLC & MTN) with the best workable procedures for lease/buy who is ready, willing and able to deliver. Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our bank instrument can be used in all forms of international projects funding, collateral to seek loan from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into PPP trading. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve.

For further details contact us with the below information.

Thank you

Contact Person: Mr. Reilly M. Joseph
Email: info.financialassuranceltd@gmail.com
Skype ID: finance.assurance
Attachments
576134be56561b8eb028050b1.jpg
576134be56561b8eb028050b1.jpg (110.36 KiB) Viewed 128 times
3243.jpg
3243.jpg (59.31 KiB) Viewed 128 times
financecomp101

Re: Lease BG/SBLC/MTN & 100% Protected

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Recently, I am trading with AGEA broker, they are the lowest spread broker in forex market. There are many kinds of spreads, such as fixed spreads, variable spreads. The great thing is I can perform my trading operations on the move fast and securely just like using the desktop platform. Also, they are providing free signals, quick execution, market news, good scalping, high leverage up to 1:500, free courses and so on.
Craig Schroerlucke

Re: Lease BG/SBLC/MTN & 100% Protected

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Your trade always depending on how much favorable environment your broker providing to you. You can’t make a single profit if their policies and activities against your trading style. I am very lucky that my broker Circle Markets are very transparent with their all kind of activities and policies. From them I got the advance trading platforms with trading tools and software. I am really satisfied because their assistance team active for 24/7.
Cristiano Ramos

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers