Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn earn=life

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Learn earn=life

Postby mdenamul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Without learn never value your money. Without money life is invaluable. Forex has learn and earn between. Life is enjoyable by forex. So i think everybody should tray it.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Learn earn=life

Postby Haley12 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 pm

In forex, learning and earning walk together. As you learn more and more your chances of earning increase. As knowledge and experience are two keys to make money in forex market.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby debook » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:49 am

Haley12 wrote:In forex, learning and earning walk together. As you learn more and more your chances of earning increase. As knowledge and experience are two keys to make money in forex market.

I agree with you, if we want to earn we must learn. And I think that not stand just on this forex bussines, but on everything that we do to earn what we want.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby TahaFX » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 pm

debook wrote:
Haley12 wrote:In forex, learning and earning walk together. As you learn more and more your chances of earning increase. As knowledge and experience are two keys to make money in forex market.

I agree with you, if we want to earn we must learn. And I think that not stand just on this forex bussines, but on everything that we do to earn what we want.

Ofcourse, i think that not applied only on forex trading but on everything that we want to do. It necessary for us to learn everything that we want to do if we really want to be success on it.
TahaFX

Postby debook » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:01 am

TahaFX wrote:
debook wrote:

Ofcourse, i think that not applied only on forex trading but on everything that we want to do. It necessary for us to learn everything that we want to do if we really want to be success on it.

That's right, if we want something we must learn how to get it. So don't stop to learn if you want to keep earn from something. ^^
debook

Postby TahaFX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:24 pm

debook wrote:
That's right, if we want something we must learn how to get it. So don't stop to learn if you want to keep earn from something. ^^

You got the point bro. ^^ . Especially on this forex bussines, if we want to life from forex trading, we have to learn very hard how to earn profit from our trading activity. And that's not an easy task to do, never give up and keep work to make your trading more better than before. I'm sure if we can do all of that, it's just a time matter until we can get a consistant profit from our forex trading activity.
TahaFX

Postby debook » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 am

TahaFX wrote:
debook wrote:

You got the point bro. ^^ . Especially on this forex bussines, if we want to life from forex trading, we have to learn very hard how to earn profit from our trading activity. And that's not an easy task to do, never give up and keep work to make your trading more better than before. I'm sure if we can do all of that, it's just a time matter until we can get a consistant profit from our forex trading activity.

Yeah, I have a dream that I can live just by depend on this forex trading. Because I see that many ways for us to make money if we really expert on this forex trading. Even if we don't have any money, we can use the demo trading account to attract an investor for invest his/her money on our trading activity. Beside that we can use an automatic trading service like Zulutrade etc. To gain money from our trading, by sign in become a signal provider for others traders.
debook

Postby TahaFX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 pm

debook wrote:Yeah, I have a dream that I can live just by depend on this forex trading. Because I see that many ways for us to make money if we really expert on this forex trading. Even if we don't have any money, we can use the demo trading account to attract an investor for invest his/her money on our trading activity. Beside that we can use an automatic trading service like Zulutrade etc. To gain money from our trading, by sign in become a signal provider for others traders.

That's right, so that all is our chance to make this forex trading become our main job. But the first thing we must do are gain a consistant profit from our trading. I'm sure if I can work very hard and never give up, I can gain a consistant profit from my trading activity. I really hope that I can be a successful person on this Forex Trading bussines.
TahaFX

Postby Groviefx » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 pm

well obviously it is! more or less! I think you should've consider to already be present on zulutrade.
so, have you set your brokers, live account and strategy yet?
Groviefx

Postby Groviefx » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 pm

hello all,
hows zulutrade trading you? hope you all are getting some lovely pips ;) :lol:
Groviefx

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers