Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Learn earn=life

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Learn earn=life

Postby debook » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Groviefx wrote:hello all,
hows zulutrade trading you? hope you all are getting some lovely pips ;) :lol:

Actually even I can use Zulutrade on my broker, I still can't find a good traders from Zulutrade that really good to be followed. Are you have a recommendation for a good Zulutrade trader?
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby TWade » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm

You kidding right?
there are tons of good traders ;) just use the ranking and you will find what you are looking for ;)

there are so so so many people winning over time that actually it gets countless ;)
TWade

Postby debook » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Groviefx wrote:well obviously it is! more or less! I think you should've consider to already be present on zulutrade.
so, have you set your brokers, live account and strategy yet?

I have been thinking very hard for it, but until now I still can't decide who the trader that I will follow on Zulutrade. Do you have any suggestion for me? A trader that don't required to many fund for the start to trading with his/her Zulutrade account.
debook

Postby TWade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 pm

have you tried to work with a demo account? it will be great to play around with it first and then go live
follow the top ten with 0.01 lots and no more than 2 trades and little by little you will be finding your way around.
TWade

Postby debook » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm

learning and then earning..this is the simple way at this business...
we need to prepare everything with good and for it we need to learn and make practice with very well and after all you need to trade and make implement for what your have learned before,,and all of them, they are supported by good discipline , patience and responsibility
debook

Postby Groviefx » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 pm

well i skipped the learning part, as i will never actually do it, so im at the earning part - having an account with zulutrade :D
Groviefx

Postby uncle gober » Wed May 08, 2013 2:29 pm

debook wrote:learning and then earning..this is the simple way at this business...
we need to prepare everything with good and for it we need to learn and make practice with very well and after all you need to trade and make implement for what your have learned before,,and all of them, they are supported by good discipline , patience and responsibility

But to learn not just when we want to start trading course, we have to learn as long as we live this trading. Because after all, it is bound to evolve science. And do not forget to learn from the experience as well. Understand well what we have learned and apply it with discipline.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Colin Harvey » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:10 pm

At the moment that is exactly what it is our life is as most of us are running after money and that is how good life is coming, fortunately I have got enough support from the company that I have been working for past 2-3 years and that is OctaFX. It is no longer just an ordinary company for me but it is like my family part and without them I would have never done trading since it was due to their swap free account that allowed me to do risk free trading.
Colin Harvey

Postby Henry » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:30 pm

I have no doubt that learn is how I could earn my money and I am determine to do anything for learning and I am very lucky that my journey has been very smooth so far and I am able to achieve my desire of learning without much difficult so far in my career.

I had a very dangerous image of Forex trading when I started my career and I was too hesitant back than but leaving all my fears and doubts back I when ahead and It all started with YESfx Global Company that I joined after it was recommend to me by my close friend and he was right this was exactly what I was looking for as their great Remote FX Traders program was outstanding for me.

It had massive scope for me to learn and allowed me to understand the depth of trading. Also, I was able to improve my skills day by day because of been able to interact with other traders to even catch their insight as whatever they know. It also taught me to stay motivated and be passionate about achieving my desire goals and targets due to such enthusiasm and capable instructors.
Henry

Postby rourkem » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:23 pm

My basic philosphy is that for every mistake you make, you need to make sure what the cause is and find a way on what you can do to avoid that in the future. It's just like Forex. When you lose, you need to make sure that you don't get the same mistake again.
rourkem

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers