Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

JustForex

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: JustForex

Postby diksi » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 am

Well, decide for yourself, it’s pretty risky to trade on news because not every trader is able to make qualitative analysis. That’s why you may lose much, using fundamental analysis as the basis of your strategy. As for me, I’m very experienced in that, so I’ve made some nice profit during last couple of days.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/29a9dc0d468d4cafa25078c3d5c6067e.png[/img]
diksi

Postby Direkno » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:29 am

Hah, not bad. Having such results, you can manage funds and earn serious money. By the way, how is the broker’s execution during news? I’ve skipped this moment.
Direkno

Postby JustForex » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Beneficial Summer Promotion for Partners

Dear forumers!

Summer is in full swing and we are launching the promotion in order you can earn more these hot days. Attract clients to JustForex and get 40% higher partner revenue.

During two summer months, from July 1 to August 31, all partners receive $14 for every lot traded on Classic accounts and $1.4 for every lot on NDD and ECN accounts. We remind that under the regular conditions of the partnership program only the partners, whose attracted clients traded more than 50 lots within a month, get such revenue. And you will get higher remuneration in just an hour after your client closes his first trade. The promotion is valid for existing and new introducing brokers of JustForex.

See the detailed description of our partnership program on this page https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker. It is the right time to be active, you have only two months to earn more!

Best regards,
JustForex affiliate department
JustForex - just comfortable trading!
JustForex

Postby diksi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:20 am

On the news like everyone else. If you want to trade at this moment, I recommend you to open a few minutes before the news, well, don’t forget about debugging and stops. In general, the load on the server is strong, the accomplishment is not as usual instantly, and detains sometimes for 3 seconds. If trading on news is new for you, I recommend entering with a very small amount; it may not work as you want.
diksi

Postby JustForex » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm

Meet Telegram Stickers!

Hi, dear forumers!

To be in trend we designed customized stickers for all traders communicating in Telegram messenger. Follow the link https://telegram.me/addstickers/JustForex, add stickers and share your mood with friends. Make your trading more emotional with telegram stickers from JustForex!

Kind regards,
JustForex team
JustForex

Postby Ordenew » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:49 am

Well, if we are talking about the news, it brought me a good profit. I was still in deal a few days before the news, and came out of the deal after a few days when the pound stopped its movement.

Ordenew

Postby diksi » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:07 am

Many have hit the jackpot by Britain.And I'm a little lost on this. After the fall, I thought that the price would return to 1.4700 on the pound and made a mistake, got losses.
diksi

Postby Ordenew » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Well, it’s ok.Every great achievement begins with small failures.
Ordenew

Postby JustForex » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:39 pm

"Hot Deposit Bonus" is prolonged!

Dear forumers!

Due to the requests of our clients we decided to prolong the "Hot Deposit Bonus" promotion till the end of the summer. So, you can get 100% more money for trading for every deposit of 100 usd and more till August 31. Do not miss the opportunity, summer is flowing by fast.

Wish you all great trading results!
JustForex team
JustForex

Postby Direkno » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:12 am

Someone has recommended to open orders during news, but I’m sure that you shouldn’t do it because the market panics before major events, which usually leads to your stop losses triggered.
Direkno

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers