Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

JustForex

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: JustForex

Postby diksi » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Ok, so how would you recommend to trade on news? I don’t doubt that the market might be unstable before major events, but how else it may be?
diksi

Postby Direkno » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:20 am

You can try to trade on recoils, but there are also some small things to consider and risks. However, it’s still not as risky as when you open a deal before news. Here is a result of my trading on recoils.
Direkno

Postby diksi » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 am

As far as I know, trading on recoils is a pretty risky strategy because there is no any regularity for them to happen. You should always remember that the market is in the traders’ hands. If everything were so simple, like you say, everybody would be very rich.
diksi

Postby Direkno » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:08 am

Well, no objective laws?) According to my observations, after every strong price movement there is a retracement, is there no logic?
Direkno

Postby diksi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:54 pm

I don't know… well, not really… It’s funny to build your trading plans based on this, it's better to use standard indicators and technical analysis.
diksi

Postby JustForex » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:51 am

Trading on BitCoin accounts is available 24/7

Dear forumers!

We are glad to tell you that weekends are not a hindrance any more if you trade cryptocurrencies! From 17.09.2016 you will be able to trade digital currencies round the clock 7 days a week.

Benefits of BitCoin accounts from JustForex:

- leverage 1:5;
- Visa/Mastercard and other payment methods;
- exchange liquidity.

Get registered, open BitCoin account, deposit it and trade cryptocurrencies round the clock together with JustForex.
JustForex - just comfortable trading!
JustForex

Postby uasha » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 pm

Hey all, recently became a client of this broker, now trading on ecn account, of course the execution is excellent.
uasha

Postby diksi » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:22 am

And how did you find out about this broker? In addition, how do you decided to trade on ecn account, do you love scalping?
diksi

Postby uasha » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:16 pm

I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of fast trading, just wanted to try ecn and to try out its quick execution. Moreover, about the broker I learned from friends.
uasha

Postby JustForex » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:37 am

Berlin Affiliate Conference on the 20th - 23rd October

Dear forumers,

JustForex will take part in Berlin Affiliate Conference, which will be held on the 20th - 23rd October. Here major marketing representatives in the field of forex trading, binary options, and gambling share their experiences and present their affiliate programs. This year the conference has a visit from more than 3,000 delegates and 100 affiliate programs.

We invite you to visit the JustForex FPE 118 stand in the most active days of the event – on the 21st and 22nd October. Our affiliate managers will talk in detail about JustForex affiliate program, answer questions and give full attention to all guests. In addition, you can participate in the prize draw and take useful souvenirs.

Would you like to make an appointment with our representatives? Write at affiliates@justforex.com.

Best regards,
JustForex team
JustForex - just comfortable trading!
JustForex

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers