Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Itrader.com

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Itrader.com

Postby fiajohansson » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:54 am

Hello everyone,

I am Fia Johansson, I am a full-time Account Executive, however, I was tempted to look for a way to have an extra income and found forex trading as a good one.

Good fate, my friend just introduced me with this broker. As I was researching I have seen good and bad reviews about it, though I have read in one blog called Trader Tips (http://itrader.tips/itrader-review/). This broker is the leading broker in the online trading world.

What do you think about it?
fiajohansson

Re: Itrader.com

Postby bennet.voerman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:23 am

it's important that you make a background check whenever planning to do business with a broker, being regulated is one of the factors to consider. i visit their webpage and saw they're regulated, check the regulation here https://www.itrader.com/en/page/regulation
bennet.voerman

Postby SophieB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:35 am

Hello Fia, good thing I have read your review because I have been trading with this broker for about a year now. Though there are times that I am not really having good trades and even loss at times. However, it will always depend on you on how you will manage your investment. As of this moment, all I can say was that the experience that I have with this broker is pretty good, I just don't simply believe account manager and do trades. I, myself study the market so that I will also have the ability to understand its movement.
SophieB

Postby michaelbronislav » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:56 am

i've been trading with this broker for a year now.. so far i think they're doing good in their service... i was able to withdraw some gains pretty often, smooth withdrawal, just that it's taking me about 7 days or more before i get my gains, if they could improve it more and make it atleast 3 to 5 days process then it could be very awesome, anyway aside from that it was totally fine trading with itrader.com
michaelbronislav

Postby Tom Emmett » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 am

I could not recommend at any broker as a best trading platform which I have not used or verified, because most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here with lowest trading spreads I am able to scalp at any major pair at all times. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
Tom Emmett

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers