Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Importance of Demo Account

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Importance of Demo Account

Postby Robert Gerald » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 am

We all need to Perform practice on DEMO account before jumping on real and live trading where we need to deposit our own funds.
Now a days, almost every broker offers FREE DEMO Account for all. However, my belief is that the Demo trading environment must reflect the Live trading environment as closely as possible. that's why I trade with the IMMFX broker. I regularly make use of this demo to test my strategies before applying that on live account. https://IMMFX.com/demo-account/
Robert Gerald

Re: Importance of Demo Account

Postby Cristiano Ramos » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:49 am

Demo account is very helpful for new traders to gain experience about live trading. I am using the demo account of my broker Circle Markets which is user friendly and provide me better experience and helped me to become familiar with the available tools and it provides a way to test different trading strategies such as carry trades in forex. I can surely say that they are the best anyone can ever get.
Cristiano Ramos

Postby sabakanwal » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 am

What I have learned in my trading career is that the demo account can be the biggest asset for any successful trader so if anyone wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of demo account.
sabakanwal

Postby marcopolo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:41 am

sabakanwal wrote:What I have learned in my trading career is that the demo account can be the biggest asset for any successful trader so if anyone wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of demo account.

the demo account of the broker is very useful, because with a demo account trader will be able to understand and understand the concept of his trades correctly, and traders will also manage their trading activities well, for brokers should traders join FXB Trading has served as a beacon for many traders with its brokerage business. Merchants want to concentrate on speculation as they start trading in the CFD market. It is important not to lose track of the orders placed while speculating. Brokers are important when traders need help in speculation and analysis.
marcopolo

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers