Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to Select best forex broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

How to Select best forex broker

Postby Keith » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am

Could someone please share the main points for the selection of a good forex broker? There are so many brokers, big and small, and everyone offers various schemes, functionalities etc. How to go about the selection which is safe and best?
Keith

Re: How to Select best forex broker

Postby Eliotpeter » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 am

Keith wrote:Could someone please share the main points for the selection of a good forex broker? There are so many brokers, big and small, and everyone offers various schemes, functionalities etc. How to go about the selection which is safe and best?

I think you have to go for the reviewers page to get the best brokers regarding customer service ratings... And you can as well rate the best broker on your experience!
Eliotpeter

Postby Rabah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:45 pm

take a look at review websites, major sites of course, select a couple of brokers try trading with them on demo accounts and see if you are making profits and test their features then choose the one that suits you best, actually I recommend you hotforex as this broker have been chosen as the best FX broker for the year 2012 by The New Europe magazine.
good luck
Rabah

Postby Haley12 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 am

I think a trader should keep in mind the following points before to select a forex broker.

1. Is your requirements matching with broker's services?
2. Is broker regulated?
3. Trading policy, term and condition to use their services.
4. Traders' review for that particular broker.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby berkayismail11 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

I think there are many points for a really good forex broker.

1. Good spreads / pricefeed / pricing
2. No Dealing Desk
3. Execution speed
4. Client Support
5. Safety of funds

I just know www.oanda.com for US clients, www.universal-fx.com and www.finfx.fi for europe clients.
berkayismail11

Postby GTOptions » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 am

Choosing a good forex broker is always an important decision to be taken at the beginning or at any point of your trading. The decision should not be taken lightly but one should not stress over it too. It simply goes as your trading, once you do your homework things tend to fall on your place.
Analyst
Binary Options
GTOptions

Postby gahaman » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:17 pm

The best broker! hmmm, its really hard to determine the BEST with all these thousands (maybe hundreds) of brokers online, but rather than looking for the best, how about looking for a broker that suits you, of course it should be a broker thats easy to deal with, low spreads, easy withdrawals and good execution, I do not believe in the perfect broker, since anything created by humans can never be perfect (WT#$%^) but we just have to make the best of what we have right? :D I think im confusing my self again :D
gahaman

Postby wynnasuju » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 am

May be i can give suggestion, which one the best broker to trade. You can choose FBS. :mrgreen:
Finance | Freedom | Success
Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012
wynnasuju

Postby Atlas Capital FX » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 am

Choose regulated, trusted and reliable broker. Give comfortable service for us.
Atlas Capital FX

Postby debook » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 pm

You can choose Weltrade if you search for a regulated, trusted and reliable for trading, it have been proved by many traders. If you don't believe it, just prove it yourself ^^
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers