Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to Select best forex broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: How to Select best forex broker

Postby Greg » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Some unregulated brokers may look shinier and may promise you much more than regulated broker offers. But will they live up to their promise? Does your forex broker treat you badly? That is why someone to complain to is needed. Someone who will seriously look at your complaint and will investigate it. In many cases, the fear of a complaint makes the brokers avoid malpractice in the first place. This should be considered when choosing a broker.
Greg

Postby Joy Bahadur » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:44 am

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am trading with MXTrade which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.
Joy Bahadur

Postby gahaman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

the right way is the right research, check check and check, background, regulations, office, feedback reviews, make your own conclusion, thats how i got to trade hotforex and hotestly its been 4-5 years now and its still doing fine.
gahaman

Postby Joy Bahadur » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 am

Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds with certainly, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost, minimum margin requirement, superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.
Joy Bahadur

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:39 pm

The broker selection is getting harder day by day as we notice many new brokers starting every day and many closing down their operation, it is good to go with a broker which have repute in market.
sabakanwal

Postby saiful » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 am

Choosing a broker is main thing in forex trading. which broker a trader working with they should make sure the platform and any software is easy to use. All brokers are not reliable. Forex brokers set their prices based on commission, spread, or a combination of both. you have to check all these things in a broker. I can highly recommend to you to join trade24 broker which will make your trading life way better.
saiful

Postby Forextraderr » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 am

Choosing the right broker is very important thus, here are the things I personally consider:
- ability to offer a tight spread
- funding options because sometimes it is tedious to just do bank transfers
- withdrawal process and options of receiving funds
- online support
- regulated STP/ECN broker :)
Forextraderr

Postby marcopolo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:46 am

in choosing a broker is very difficult, because now many brokers are naughty and cheat. that's why I chose FXB Trading broker, because FXB Trading is able to provide speculative opportunities for traders who will help them gain excellence over all other online brokerage services as a result of the use of Meta Trader 5 and some other mobile platforms.
marcopolo

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers