Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

How to Select best forex broker

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: How to Select best forex broker

Postby Veer Mohammad » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:35 am

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process.
Veer Mohammad

Postby Robert Gerald » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Personally I like to work with CMTrading. It is the best broker for any level of traders to perform any style of trading. Their customers support is pretty good too. They always answer to my e-mails promptly. No problems with money withdrawal. I recommend CMTrading to everybody!
Robert Gerald

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 am

After changing my broker, recently, I have selected MXTrade broker because of larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, high leverage and much more a wide range of trading technologies.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:36 pm

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why, now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby adobephotoshop » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Is checking rating sites not enough to identify a good broker?
adobephotoshop

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:01 pm

This link is about top 5 brokers, I think you guys could try the brokers in the link:
https://goo.gl/yU8yfX
adobephotoshop

Postby Boshka » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Why cant' I find FreshForex on that list? I think that broker is one of the best companies on the market, so you'd better add it there.
Boshka

Postby Ermyas Dejenea » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:13 pm

In Fx trading we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions.
Ermyas Dejenea

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:10 pm

As per my opinion i guess we can also shortlist a decent broker among hotforex, fxpro, fxcm, octa, lmfx etc. However we need to check their reviews and other processes before finalizing any of them.
sabakanwal

Postby adobephotoshop » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 am

I am trading with LMFX through an IB refferal, don't know it' best or know but I can withdraw and the broker never keep quiet for my questions.
adobephotoshop

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers