Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Postby Veer Mohammad » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 am

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using Trade12 broker because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.
Veer Mohammad

Re: RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Postby SophieB » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 am

I think, before choosing a good forex trader you really have to make an extensive research t know their Pros and Cons when you invested in them. I read a review about this Forex broker, you can check it if you want. http://itrader-forex.dk/itrader-services/
SophieB

Postby Greg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:03 pm

When choosing a Forex broker, the easiest and most reliable strategy is making your own rating list of forex brokers based on the information from reliable sources.
Starting from the rating top, compare the broker’s requirements to its potential customers with your capabilities. The broker whose requirements you can fully meet is the best option for you at the moment.
Greg

Postby adobephotoshop » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:19 am

This article contains some good brokers, you can check here:
http://www.bestforexbrokers.co/
adobephotoshop

Postby saiful » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 pm

A forex broker should also maintain business ties with a large financial institution like a bank in order to have funds for margin trading. If you are looking for a broker then you have to check what is their slippage policy, What kind of spread do they offer, What margin requirements do they make and how are they calculated, will they guarantee your fund safety or not. So, for all these services I can suggest only trade-24.com. This broker is best with their trading platform.
saiful

Postby Joy Bahadur » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 am

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Now I am with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Joy Bahadur

Postby Tom Emmett » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 am

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am comfortable with TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits all trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, I always feel comfortable when trading practically.
Tom Emmett

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Thu May 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Choosing a broker is the hardest task in forex trading. You have to check so many things when you are looking for a broker. Like how suitable their trading platform, what kind of services they are providing, are their withdrawal bound with many process or not, is they have best educational materials or not. Considering all these things I have chosen AGEA broker. Found them best broker in forex market.
Craig Schroerlucke

Postby marcopolo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 am

Craig Schroerlucke wrote:Choosing a broker is the hardest task in forex trading. You have to check so many things when you are looking for a broker. Like how suitable their trading platform, what kind of services they are providing, are their withdrawal bound with many process or not, is they have best educational materials or not. Considering all these things I have chosen AGEA broker. Found them best broker in forex market.

certainly a difficult task in choosing a broker, because the funds we put from brokers that we choose must have a reliable regulation and in accordance with our own trading style, in order to carry out and run the trade well. for the purposes of my choosing FXB Trading broker, besides having trusted regulation, this broker has become famous and popular because of its outstanding ability to offer assistance to investors and traders by using special feature on its website.
marcopolo

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers