Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

FxNet 30% Halloween Bonus

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

FxNet 30% Halloween Bonus

Postby Froso@FXNET » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Get your spook on and trade with a 30% Halloween Bonus until the 31st of October with every deposit at FxNet.
The Tradeable bonus will offer up to $5000 in credit and can be claimed by any individual with a real account
making a deposit of $50 plus. Get into the Halloween Spirit and start trading now.

For more Information Visit us: http://fxnet.com/news/30-halloween-bonus
Froso@FXNET

Re: FxNet 30% Halloween Bonus

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:37 am

We have to make sure top take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. now, I am using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and from here I can use 100% initial bonus including lowest trading spreads without any restrictions.
Joy Bahadur

Re: FxNet 30% Halloween Bonus

Postby Craig Schroerlucke » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Through my broker AGEA you can develop strong relationships with likeminded professional traders to help you gain a unique insight into trading methodologies and mindsets required to be an effective trader. It empowers you to leverage off this environment and use the latest trading and information platforms to build and develop your own robust trading systems which can be adapted to any trading or market conditions. I just love them.
Craig Schroerlucke

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers