Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex trading really a career ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Is forex trading really a career ?

Postby mdenamul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:04 pm

People sometimes see forex trading as a game may be due to its win or loose features. If so could a game serve as a career for some one .Many Forex traders have long since quit their day job which earns them peanuts compared to what they get from their trades.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Is forex trading really a career ?

Postby Haley12 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Game can be served as a career. There are number of traders accepted forex trading as a career and doing full time trading. Some left their job and pick forex trading as a full time job and making desirable money. So, forex trading is a career as well.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 am

Definitely it is. There are a lot of forex companies in the world as well as traders. With Forex you can learn, earn money (invest),... and it's legal in most of country. That's my and your career.
adobephotoshop

Postby debook » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:17 pm

adobephotoshop wrote:Definitely it is. There are a lot of forex companies in the world as well as traders. With Forex you can learn, earn money (invest),... and it's legal in most of country. That's my and your career.

That's right, I think Forex Trading is a really potential career for anyone, but it need a really hard work if you want to be succes in this business.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby TahaFX » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

debook wrote:That's right, I think Forex Trading is a really potential career for anyone, but it need a really hard work if you want to be succes in this business.

Yup, this forex trading is a career for everyone who want to work very hard to learn how about trading. This bussines is a very high risk bussines, because we can loss our money so fast in here, but if we can be a successfull trader we can gain a lot of profit on just a little time from this bussines.
TahaFX

Postby debook » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 am

TahaFX wrote:
debook wrote:That's right, I think Forex Trading is a really potential career for anyone, but it need a really hard work if you want to be succes in this business.

Yup, this forex trading is a career for everyone who want to work very hard to learn how about trading. This bussines is a very high risk bussines, because we can loss our money so fast in here, but if we can be a successfull trader we can gain a lot of profit on just a little time from this bussines.

One again, why we can say this forex trading is a career. Because with a good skill of trading, we can't just do trading for our self to get money, but we can do trading for others people by make an investor interested to invest his/her money or we can sign in on a automatic forex trading service like Zulutrade to earn extra income.
debook

Postby Groviefx » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

you know that having an accoutn with zulutrade is not enough in order to make extra money, you need to profitable and discipline trade having nice results over some period of time in order for other people to get to follow you. :!:
Groviefx

Postby debook » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Groviefx wrote:you know that having an accoutn with zulutrade is not enough in order to make extra money, you need to profitable and discipline trade having nice results over some period of time in order for other people to get to follow you. :!:

If you're a really good trader and can make a good statistical profit from your account in Zulutrade, I'm sure the followers will come itself. I know that for the start it will give us a really big extra money, but if we keep trading well I'm sure fast or slow our income from it will be more bigger.
debook

Postby TWade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 am

debook wrote:
Groviefx wrote:you know that having an accoutn with zulutrade is not enough in order to make extra money, you need to profitable and discipline trade having nice results over some period of time in order for other people to get to follow you. :!:

If you're a really good trader and can make a good statistical profit from your account in Zulutrade, I'm sure the followers will come itself. I know that for the start it will give us a really big extra money, but if we keep trading well I'm sure fast or slow our income from it will be more bigger.

you have really put it there more than correct!!
btw,i don't remember but are you a provider or a follower yourself?
TWade

Postby debook » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 pm

TWade wrote:you have really put it there more than correct!!
btw,i don't remember but are you a provider or a follower yourself?

Currently I'm trading manually, but on the past I have been try to be a follower on Zulutrade. I'm more like to do trading manually now, because I think it will be more better for my trading ability to always grow become more better. Do you a provider or a follower?
debook

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers