Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex trading really a career ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Is forex trading really a career ?

Postby mikeyg » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:46 am

yes it can be a career, a rich one as well if you are goodd trader, but very stressfull. you will age double :D
mikeyg

Postby uncle gober » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:20 am

it’s an individual choice and largely depends on your preferences. But, I will give you a broker choice that will help you jump start your trading career and choose the right broker you want. Tickmill are a good choices based on my trading experience in the broker.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby rourkem » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Only a small percentage actually make it here as a career. I suggest that if you want this, then you really need to devote a lot of time and think it through before going all in here.
rourkem

Postby John Parker » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:27 pm

It is a great business and can be taken as a career opportunity.
John Parker

Postby Andrew Hall » Wed May 20, 2015 6:36 pm

It’s no doubt a wonderful business, so it’s not bad extending the ship towards full game and start a full fetch career here, but one has to get education, it’s not possible to make much here if we are not properly educated, I have completed double training and that’s with Baby Pips and OctaFX broker, it’s best to learn and then also executed it straight away.

It was possible only with determined, as first I learned all from Baby Pips and then with my broker OctaFX, it was their mouth-watering demo contest cTrader, it has giant prize of 150 USD for the winner, so with that I can execute my learning and even have chance of earning great amount easily.
Andrew Hall

Postby rudehoe » Sat May 23, 2015 4:21 am

Getting good guidance in trading here in forex can be great help for traders and with good guidance the traders will gain easy profits.If traders are guided well then the traders can be able to understand the market even more properly and they may have more profits, When that skills is been fixed in place there must be progress of making alot of money from the market. It is wise to spend more time in selecting the best broker. There are certain issues about secure online trading that you should take into serious consideration like transaction cost and entry execution rate are the important key for my successful trade. I trade with ECN account type at Tickmill broker, in related on spread it has to favor short term trading method such scalping.
rudehoe

Postby uncle gober » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 am

I definitely believe that forex trading can be career and I want to reach such aim, because it gives financial freedom, which is very good these days. Also I believe every professional trader sees forex trading as their career and huge part of their life.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Forextraderr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:17 am

It's very risky, I would prefer not to have it as a full-time career. I would choose this for part time so I'll have another source of income.
Forextraderr

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers