Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex trading really a career ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Is forex trading really a career ?

Postby TahaFX » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 pm

The best broker of our choice, trading system that we used and good knowledge can support us in this business.
TahaFX

Postby TahaFX » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:51 pm

if we have a good knowledge from this business, and we have to serious for getting a big profit, forex can to become a main job and it is a career.
TahaFX

Postby TahaFX » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm

If we want to get a benefit fastly, we can join with forex. But, we must have more knowledge in this business for minimalize the risk.
TahaFX

Postby TahaFX » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:04 am

If we enjoy in our trading system and always learn about this business, i think we can succesfull in this business and get more profit.
TahaFX

Postby rourkem » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 pm

It is, but you have to live with the uncertainties. 1% of the traders out there actually made it to this level.
rourkem

Postby Colin Harvey » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Yes it is an excellent business to make it as our primary career work but for that we must make sure we train our self as it is a long struggle and if we try to hurry up here then we are likely to fail in trap that will not leave us normal. I have put on the online with OctaFX broker, as I trust them so much so I have started my work towards making it a primary work and due to trust I have invested 1k and got 500 USD bonuses on it due to 50% bonus scheme.
Colin Harvey

Postby Henry » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 pm

It was 3 years earlier when I started doing Forex trading, it was after I got massive lost and I had not much to do as I was unemployed so Forex was something that I was able to do very easily and I started within minutes but only on demo account as I had only some bucks to invest which I was allowed to do so but I felt it was not good enough.

Early on I thought it to be too difficult to be able to make it as my primary work but as time went on it was very exciting but the problem remain was I had shortage of money / investment.

I search to seek a company that could solve this issue and there I got to know about YesFX Global, it was a company that provided me good education as training with some of the top rated traders was a career defining thing for me. It just got better when I joined the Remote FX Traders program, it is a program that not only develops my skills as a trader but provided me much needed capital and at end of all I become an excellent trader in technical analysis.
Henry

Postby Charles Baksh » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 pm

There are worst things and yet people make career out of that so Forex is 100 times better than all those so it can be a seriously great career. I always believe that with hard work anything can reward you and Forex is the perfect place to do this. I am currently using Nova FX as they allow me to deposit money with so many payment processors like Skrill, WebMoney, Cashu, Okpay and endless options so that way I could invest very easily.
Charles Baksh

Postby Rowena Jeffers » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Yes, I have many friends who are settled in their life as traders only and they earn so much more than they could in a job that it’s simply phenomenal to see such thing and I also wish to do the same because having a business likes Forex as your full time is unbelievable. Also, having proper guide and help from OctaFX broker I am much more confident and I regularly participate on their lovely cTrader contest where there is huge prize of 400 USD and even if I don’t win I get plenty to learn from.
Rowena Jeffers

Postby milikaxi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 am

Forex could be regarded as career,a lot of people do forex around the world, make money and learn knowledge. Forex will reward your efforts.
milikaxi

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers