Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex trading really a career ?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Is forex trading really a career ?

Postby Groviefx » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 pm

I follow myself.:)
Btw, which from your trading experience point of view systems or trading are worth following these days?
I am curious to know as I am in between revising as it's the end of week ..
Groviefx

Postby uncle gober » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:56 pm

one of the most important lessons for you to learn early in your trading career, is that successful trading requires you to not only be able to correctly interpret a forex chart, but once you have indentified a specific trading opportunity, you must completely “believe in your trade”.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Groviefx » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 pm

debook wrote:
TWade wrote:you have really put it there more than correct!!
btw,i don't remember but are you a provider or a follower yourself?

Currently I'm trading manually, but on the past I have been try to be a follower on Zulutrade. I'm more like to do trading manually now, because I think it will be more better for my trading ability to always grow become more better. Do you a provider or a follower?

How come you gave up on following on zulutrade? did you fail, or you simply wanted to trade more manually?
Groviefx

Postby TahaFX » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 am

I think if we have a good knowledge and we can get more profit from this business, forex can become a career. We must seriously in this business because this business really high risk.
TahaFX

Postby TahaFX » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:10 pm

If we have a good knowledge from this business, and we have to serious for getting a big profit, forex can to become a main job and it is a career.
TahaFX

Postby TahaFX » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am

I think forex is really a career if we know more about this business and we can get more benefit from forex. The trading system is needed for our trading. If we enjoy in our trading system, i think we can get more profit.
TahaFX

Postby TWade » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I think this answers my question to you in the previous thread..
well if you think you are that good , sure ho ahead and open an account we will all benefit from it all. :lol:
TWade

Postby uncle gober » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Forex trading is a business that need to be handle seurieusly. It requires a long process of market watching and practicing chart pattern recognition to be a succesfull trader. We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Lisa » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:39 am

The first option every forex investor must make is about the agent. To be able to business in the Foreign exchange industry you need a agent, but not just any agent. You need a efficient, sincere Fx agent. Without that, you are ruined to failing. A bad agent will give you bad propagates, high income, or just bad assistance. Picking a agent is an essential phase, and should not be taken gently.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby TahaFX » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:41 pm

uncle gober wrote:Forex trading is a business that need to be handle seurieusly. It requires a long process of market watching and practicing chart pattern recognition to be a succesfull trader. We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.

I agree with you, this business have more risk but if we know more about this business, we can get more benefit from forex. I think our trading system is needed for trading. If we enjoy in our trading system, i think we can get more profit.
TahaFX

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers