Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Trading = Main Job/ Part Time Job ???

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Forex Trading = Main Job/ Part Time Job ???

Postby debook » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 am

What do you think that Forex trading is suitable for us?

Are to become our Main Job or Part Time Job? Why?
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Re: Forex Trading = Main Job/ Part Time Job ???

Postby TahaFX » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I consider forex trading as my part time job now, it because I still learn how to make a consistant profit now. But I have a plan to make this bussines become my main job if have got a skill to gain profit consistant from my trading.
TahaFX

Postby debook » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 am

TahaFX wrote:I consider forex trading as my part time job now, it because I still learn how to make a consistant profit now. But I have a plan to make this bussines become my main job if have got a skill to gain profit consistant from my trading.

Nice, I have the same thinking like you. I still learn how to get a consistant profit from my trading, so I'm still consider my forex trading activity as my part time job too.
debook

Postby TahaFX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:48 pm

debook wrote:
Nice, I have the same thinking like you. I still learn how to get a consistant profit from my trading, so I'm still consider my forex trading activity as my part time job too.

Yeah, me too. This bussines is a really not an easy bussines to do, but I'm sure if I can work very hard and never give up, success is just a time matter for me. I really hope that I can be a successful person on this Forex Trading bussines.
TahaFX

Postby adobephotoshop » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 am

Forex trading could be main job and your part-time job. But if you're wokring for a forex company, I think it would be full-time job.

And I see almost trader see it as a part-time job, however, they earn money than full-time job. Forex is not a job you can earn by hours, you earn by your skills and even one trade put in few minutes can earn a lot.
adobephotoshop

Postby debook » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm

adobephotoshop wrote:Forex trading could be main job and your part-time job. But if you're wokring for a forex company, I think it would be full-time job.

And I see almost trader see it as a part-time job, however, they earn money than full-time job. Forex is not a job you can earn by hours, you earn by your skills and even one trade put in few minutes can earn a lot.

If we do this forex trading for main job, I think it will be better if we build another business. So we still have a back up plan if our trading not going very well. But if your trading skill is still not very good, don't ever try to make this forex trading become your main job.
debook

Postby Shawnmichal » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 am

What do you think that Forex trading is suitable for us?
Yes, Forex market is suitable for us because market open 24hr daily and we can start business any time and this platform we can learn and earn. For leaning lots of resources available online and For earning, we can start with 100$ and for more information about earning way, you can join forex forum.

Currently, I am doing forex trading as part time because rest of time I am learning forex analysis tips.
http://www.fx-insights.com
Shawnmichal

Postby debook » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Shawnmichal wrote:What do you think that Forex trading is suitable for us?
Yes, Forex market is suitable for us because market open 24hr daily and we can start business any time and this platform we can learn and earn. For leaning lots of resources available online and For earning, we can start with 100$ and for more information about earning way, you can join forex forum.

Currently, I am doing forex trading as part time because rest of time I am learning forex analysis tips.

Nice bro, Forex Trading does have a lot of attractiveness for us right? So I'm not surprised if more and more traders are doing this business now, many people say that this Forex Trading is the one and only real business online.
debook

Postby uncle gober » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:18 pm

For now, I am still doing forex trading as my part-time job. This business have a big risk, so will be a big risk too if we are make this as a main job, moreover as a full time job. We can make it as a main job unless we have make profit consistant in our trading.
Don't forget, in forex you can lost your money in just a minute. Forex is a high risk and high reward business. We can not only put our money in our trading account and it grow it self, but we need to trade with that. And forex trading not only buy or sell, but need much more than that. We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby PapiaKhatunAsha » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:34 pm

From my point of view Forex trading can be done by everyone but they need have the proper age for doing Forex business. Currently he who deserves more than 17 years can trade Forex from anywhere. However, I started Forex trading since last two years as a full time job with OctaFx broker. Still I am with this business can spend more than eight hours in a day.
PapiaKhatunAsha

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers