Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex Suitable for housewives?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Is forex Suitable for housewives?

Postby mdenamul » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

As forex trading is becoming popular with every passing day due to the easy availability of internet, and its flexibility of doing any time any place.

I want to ask you people that is this profession suitable for the housewives who are free at their homes most of the time?

feel free to comment your opinion here
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Is forex Suitable for housewives?

Postby debook » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm

I think yes, because this job is actually can be do anytime we have a time to be on the front of PC to do our trading. This is a job with a flexible time, so I think housewives who always stay on home can be really suitable job for our wife.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby Lisa » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 am

Trading Forex is best for the average women as forex trading is open for 5 days per week, that is from Thursday to Saturday and they can spend enough time with their family on saturdays and sundays. Foreign exchange industry operates for 24 time a day. If you want to do the currency trading just for part-time, investing 1-2 time a day would be enough to make good earnings.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:01 am

I don't want my money get burned by my wife :D

In general, if housewives can do a business, I think they can try another job as writing, forex like gambling and it's not suitable for housewives.
adobephotoshop

Postby debook » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 am

adobephotoshop wrote:I don't want my money get burned by my wife :D

In general, if housewives can do a business, I think they can try another job as writing, forex like gambling and it's not suitable for housewives.

Nice point bro, but I think if our wife can do trading very well it will be ok because our money will not just burned out so easily by our wife in this forex bussines.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby uncle gober » Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Forex trading is open for anyone who wants to earn an income, including a housewife, but not everyone fits this business. We have to have mental strength, discipline, and willing to learn.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Colin Harvey » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Forex trading is really suitable for everyone if they work with determination and passionate and knowing the fact that women are great in something they truly like, so if any lady has interest in Forex trading and surely she can do a terrific job but only if there is support from broker as often male traders also suffer due to wrong selection of company. I would say go with a regulated broker as it is often enough to find right company and that is why I am working with OctaFX for so long they are regulated and also multiple award winning company.
Colin Harvey

Postby milikaxi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 am

Forex also suitable for housewives, in other words, forex is suitable for these who are willing to keep learning. Meanwhile housewives have more time to learn and practise.
milikaxi

Postby Charles Baksh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Yes, Forex trading is completely suitable for everyone only thing is that he/she should be hard working and must have a clear goal to get desire success because if we give up easily then there is no point in starting it. I feel it’s even more suitable for people who works from house including women as there are great brokers like Nova FX, I am currently using their service where there Is great platforms for mobile phones so I can trade from anywhere without any problem.
Charles Baksh

Postby uncle gober » Thu May 07, 2015 4:23 am

Well I think it is suitable for every man who has the proper knowledge and also experience so if you wish to enter the business you must have to learn the business and also they should try to gather experience and also knowledge can also housewives can do the business also. knowledge can be gained by using a demo account or by using video tutorials. I advise you to see a video tutorial on the basic principle of forex. Tickmill’ Forex Trading Video Tutorial] contains hours of video dedicated to multiple Forex aspects you need to become a more knowledgeable trader. Every nuance of trading at Forex market is covered in this simple and easy to catch tutorial – from basic concepts to advanced skills.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers