Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex is a quick way to make money?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Postby mdenamul » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Forex is a money machine or money ship for making money. You can earn huge amount of money from forex trading with minimum investing. Forex gives its traders to earn huge amount of money by investing their merit.
Need equities Trader to trade with our capital/ http://cbrtrade.com/
mdenamul

Re: Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Postby Haley12 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Forex is not a quick way to make money. There is no short cut to make money in forex market. It takes time to make money on the basis of knowledge and trading experience.
http://www.ask-fx.com
Haley12

Postby adobephotoshop » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 am

Forex like gambling, you can invest a lot of money and earn a lot of money. However, you can be losed and your money would run away.
I think with professional trader, Forex might be a quick-way for them to make money.
adobephotoshop

Postby JohnMill » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 am

Success does not have a shortcut. Similarly forex also take some time and patient to make money. But of course we can make oour way easy in forex market by using some tools.
JohnMill

Postby debook » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 am

Yes, forex is a very quick way to make money, of course it depend on our trading skill too. But this forex trading can very quick to make your money loss too, if you can't trading very well.
[Weltrade] Fast Withdrawal | 25% Bonus Deposit | System Own Rebate | My Safe
debook

Postby uncle gober » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:08 pm

mdenamul wrote:Forex is a money machine or money ship for making money. You can earn huge amount of money from forex trading with minimum investing. Forex gives its traders to earn huge amount of money by investing their merit.

If you are thinking like that without knew better about the risk of this business, I am sure you will get lose quickly. I think forex isn't a quick way to make money. But yes we can make money from this business. Making money trading is never easy…But without a sound trading methodology, it can be virtually impossible.
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Lisa » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 am

Currency trading marketplaces are unpredictable, but not any more so than a lot of other marketplaces at one time or another. One merely needs to look at the cost of gold to see that there are a lot of non-Forex marketplaces where cost can make unexpected extreme goes with little or no caution.
currency trading
Lisa

Postby uncle gober » Wed May 08, 2013 2:36 pm

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit, so can regularly making some withdrawal
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Colin Harvey » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:16 pm

It is wrong to expect that we will make profits 24/7 because Forex is quite unpredictable and often we are in wrong side of the deal, so to make quick money we first need education and self believe and after that also have a broker that we rely and trust upon. This is easy for me since I am already trading with OctaFX, it is a highly rated and also very popular company, so I am able to make easy and quick cash due to their great support.
Colin Harvey

Postby Charles Baksh » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:02 am

Forex trading is a really nice business and can be the ticket to quick profits so we need to work hard and then we can make profits fast but if we don’t have plans then we could lose relatively quickly as well. I aim for quick profits and fortunately so far able to achieve that as well but it does not happen because of my own action rather it’s to do with Nova FX broker that I use as they have excellent platform plus offers like SuperNova Cash back so I am already getting 5% extra over my investment which is a good amount for a newbie like me.
Charles Baksh

Next

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers