Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Is forex is a quick way to make money?

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Postby milikaxi » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 am

I think Forex is not a quick way to make money, however, with professional knowledge, perfect skills and well platforms etc, it's possible to make constant profit from forex.
milikaxi

Postby milikaxi » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 am

I think Forex is not a quick way to make money, however, with professional knowledge, perfect skills and well platforms etc, it's possible to make constant profit from forex.
milikaxi

Postby Charles Baksh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:32 pm

This is a mistake that many new comers do with considering Forex as easy while there is no doubt over how profitable it is but when it comes to easy that’s definitely not the case. I am trading with Nova FX and they do their part to bring the risk down for new comers. I enjoy trading with them because of the low spread which is just 1.5 pips for the favorite pair EUR/USD so that really makes thing very easy.
Charles Baksh

Postby Forextraderr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:54 am

Forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Forex trading involves a lot of hard work and patience. You have to learn first before trading, and you don't put all your investments in! If Forex is that easy then everyone should be doing it.
Forextraderr

Postby sabakanwal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:58 pm

I think we can make good returns on our investments by trading however earning money from forex requires a lot of skills and the good part is that these skills can be learned.
sabakanwal

Postby adobephotoshop » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:05 am

yes, Forex is like gambling, you can earn and lose money very fast, it's double-edged knife.
adobephotoshop

Postby sabakanwal » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:02 am

Well, if you think it like gambling and forget to apply rules like doing analysis, making effective money management then you will for sure be catching the falling knives in forex trading market.
sabakanwal

Postby mang_ncep » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:44 pm

In the world of investment certainly can not be separated from the risk. The applicable law is the greater the potential profit, the greater the potential risk. Yes, the 'risk and reward' is directly proportional. Or maybe the phrase we often hear is 'High Risk High Gain' and the opposite is 'No Risk No Gain'.

What about forex? Forex belongs to the type of investment with the highest risk. This has been mentioned in many sources. Compared to deposits, stocks, or mutual funds, the potential forex profit is higher, as well as the risk of forex trading. Anyone have try FXB Trading?
Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading
mang_ncep

Previous

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers