Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Optimum - review

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Forex Optimum - review

Postby Charles » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 am

I didn't think it was that important to you that i make a screenshot everytime or moreover that it's a tradition. I didn't think it's necessary, but if you want me to, I can send you a screenshot in a private message.
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 am

No thanks, I believe you, you don't need to send me anything. I was just kidding. I should also try my luck at options)
Ordenew

Postby Charles » Fri May 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Tradition is what it is, it should be followed and passed on from generation to generation)
Charles

Postby diksi » Sat May 13, 2017 11:28 am

hahaha nice. I like people with a good sense of humor. People like that are easy to get along with!)
diksi

Postby Charles » Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I wouldn't say it's easy. If you want to debate about it, ask my wife concerning whether or not it's easy to socialize with me. Or ask other relatives =)
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Wed May 17, 2017 12:43 pm

What don't they like? Maybe you your jokes are sarcastic? That might annoy people who can't respond as cleverly.
Ordenew

Postby Charles » Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 am

Everyone is layed back about my sense of humor. I try to joke without offending anyone. But in a discussion I'm very stubborn and always defend my position firmly without compromises, if I'm sure I'm right. And if I'm not sure, then I simply don't argue.
Charles

Postby uasha » Sat May 20, 2017 9:26 am

It's good when one defends his position, it means he's self confident and has strong will. In trading it may also be reflected. If you make deals confidently, even if others will try to talk you out of it, whether it's good or bad is another question. Being too stubborn isn't good either, good measure it needed everywhere.
uasha

Postby diksi » Mon May 22, 2017 4:05 pm

After renewing the broker's site, the PAMM statistics of executives became much easier. Now it's become easier to choose a trading for account management.
diksi

Postby Charles » Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 pm

At first I didn't understand what you meant. I thought you meant the statistics on the main page. But now I understand that you meant the investment section, the statistics there is more detailed, I like it.
Charles

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers