Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Optimum - review

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Forex Optimum - review

Postby Charles » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 am

In terms of the account number a person can be caught on that. After he names the account number hoping that you'll believe him, and you're suspecting he's not telling the truth, ask him to name the investor's password. If he's telling the truth, he'll give you the password. If he doesn't, he'll start to make excuses.
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:17 am

That's a pretty good idea for catching someone. Also one could ask for the screenshot of his private account, where the account number will be shown. That seems to also be a good idea.
Ordenew

Postby diksi » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Well, in the case of a screenshot, can't the person simply draw the number or assemble it, isn't that true?
diksi

Postby Ordenew » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 am

Actually, in photoshop it's not easy to make a fake screenshot! It's show that some manipulations were done to the number. The number will be a different color, or will be blurry, or the opposite, or too clear. As an option you could ask the person to record a video from the screen. That should definately convince everyone :)
Ordenew

Postby uasha » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:36 am

If someone was fooling around with me like that, making me prove something, thinking up moral torture - I'd say the hell with him. Besides, not everyone knows how to record a video from their monitor.
uasha

Postby diksi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Yeah, I'd also tell them to f*** off! XD A about the video - you can record with your phone too. Anyway, where there's a will, there's a way.
diksi

Postby Ordenew » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:00 am

Although if there's a representative of the company on the thread, then most likely the number was dropped specifically for him. He can verify whether the review corresponds with the actual situation which the person is describing.
Ordenew

Postby Charles » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm in a good mood again and I'm once again ready to shower you guys with positive emotions. This time I've got good trade on binary options! I got good profit! And in one of the options 1 point decided everything! Thank goodness the broker is reliable and didn't rewrite this point to drain the option.
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 am

You forgot to attach a sreenshot as you usually do? XD
Ordenew

Postby diksi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:41 am

Yeah, a screenshot from you has become a tradition, did you decide to break it? I sometimes play around with options too. I like the speed at which they open!
diksi

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers