Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Optimum - review

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Re: Forex Optimum - review

Postby Ordenew » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:35 pm

It’s not reserve, but parallel. I never trade only with one broker. It’s like keeping money in one basket. In order to diversify the money loss risk, I trade with 2 or even with 3 brokers at the same time. Currently, I’m trading with 2 because the third one was offering bad conditions. It’s better for me to trade here.
Ordenew

Postby Charles » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:12 pm

What exactly you didn’t like there? Big spread? The execution of orders was bad?
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:26 pm

All at once. Everything was ok at the beginning, but then some problems occurred. They started to cancel my deals after I’d asked for a cash out. They delayed it for 4 days without giving any reasons. Generally, think that the broker was facing problems, so I decided to leave him until he fall into fraud.
Ordenew

Postby Variss » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:24 am

Ordenew wrote:All at once. Everything was ok at the beginning, but then some problems occurred. They started to cancel my deals after I’d asked for a cash out. They delayed it for 4 days without giving any reasons. Generally, think that the broker was facing problems, so I decided to leave him until he fall into fraud.

I always trade with only one broker because it’s easier to follow the news about him this way in order to draw up-to-date conclusions. However, I’m not gonna try to change your minds.
Variss

Postby Charles » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Even if it’s contrary to the common opinion, I think that it’s better to safe all eggs in one basket. The more brokers you have, the more risks of losing some part of your money you face. Where is your the risk reduction now?
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:54 am

Many people say like that, but also there many of those who thinks the same as I do. I’ll consider this question, but I think that I’ll hold my own opinion.
Ordenew

Postby Variss » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Many people say like that, but also there many of those who thinks the same as I do. I’ll consider this question, but I think that I’ll hold my own opinion.
Variss

Postby Ordenew » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Don’t forget to inform us about your progress!)
Ordenew

Postby Charles » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:07 am

Why are you so interested in others’ progress? Is it a simple curiosity or a gambling sense that claims to show better results than others?
Charles

Postby Ordenew » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:47 pm

I wonder how the person is doing. After all, this broker is new for me, and I want to know if there are problems.
Ordenew

PreviousNext

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers