Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex brokers with perfect trading conditions

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Forex brokers with perfect trading conditions

Postby tamzid92 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:16 pm

I have been trading on Forex for nearly 9 months. I like working and to be independent, that is why I chose Forex. I had changed several brokers before I started cooperating with CMTrading. I have been trading on their platform Forex for some time and I make much money. CMTrading forex broker provides perfect trading conditions, withdrawals and deposits, plus bonuses – and I appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side
tamzid92

Re: Forex brokers with perfect trading conditions

Postby Kikizyak » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:58 pm

I'm glad that you've found a broker with trading conditions that suit your needs. As for me, I prefer trading with FreshForex, because of its tight spreads and fast withdrawal. Moreover, I can save money on the broker's fee, because it cancelled the commission on deposit and it's about 2,5% from every time I top my account up.
Kikizyak

Postby Waber » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:59 am

By the way, freshforex is offering a non deposit bonus again. $1000 for testing broker's trading conditions - https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/test-drive.html. It's awesome opportunity to make a quick money!
Waber

Postby pipabode » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:34 am

tamzid92 wrote:I have been trading on Forex for nearly 9 months. I like working and to be independent, that is why I chose Forex. I had changed several brokers before I started cooperating with CMTrading. I have been trading on their platform Forex for some time and I make much money. CMTrading forex broker provides perfect trading conditions, withdrawals and deposits, plus bonuses – and I appreciate it. I wish good luck to everyone and let the trend will always be by your side

I think 9 months is a very short time to conclude that a broker is a good broker. It an take up to 6 years to realize a genuine broker. I am not saying CMtrading is a scam, all I am saying is that you need much experience just to ensure you succed with a broker. Remember nowadays, even more established brokers such as FXCM, Alpari have been caught with NFA for breaching NFA policies! So nine months should not be the basis under which you say a broker is good!
pipabode

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:10 pm

I keep trading in TICKMILL, with the best trading conditions given broker makes me more comfortable to scalping. TICKMILL provide the lowest spreads ever i got in forex trading. Wanna try?
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby uncle gober » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:10 pm

I keep trading in TICKMILL, with the best trading conditions given broker makes me more comfortable to scalping. TICKMILL provide the lowest spreads ever i got in forex trading. Wanna try?
Become IB of Tickmill
uncle gober

Location: Become IB of Tickmill - ( $6 per lot on a Classic and $2 per lot on ECN Pro and VIP accounts )

Postby Waber » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:21 am

I want to say something about FreshForex. They think over their account types very well, I guess. Classic is for beginners to practice and gain some experience. Market Pro is for trade amateurs. And finally, new ECN account. - It has a lot of possibilities. I trade with Market Pro now, but want to try ECN. I think it is better.
Waber

Postby Waber » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 am

By the way, now FreshForex offers $1000 no deposit bonus to the new clients. I've never seen such a huge no deposit bonus before!!!
Waber

Postby Veer Mohammad » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Actually, only the regulated trading brokers make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Veer Mohammad

Postby amittimothy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:02 pm

ForexMart provides a wide array of financial instruments, which can help diversify a portfolio. Aside from forex trading, we also offer CFDs on spot metals and shares.

*Being the world's new face of forex trading, ForexMart offers currency trading with tight, competitive spreads to both retail and institutional investors.

*Using the most innovative platforms and high quality services, trade stocks like you have never seen before. ForexMart lets you go short or long on their positions through contract for differences (CFDs).

*Diversify your portfolio by trading spot metals. At ForexMart, we aim to provide the most advantageous spreads and dynamic leverage on both GOLD and SILVER.

*Bitcoin is a digital currency in which balances are stored and transferred via the Internet. Unlike other payment methods, the relatively new currency offers lower fees and is operated by several servers worldwide. With bitcoin, earning more income has been made possible.
Timothy
https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=WQKMJ
amittimothy

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers