Forex Forum to Share, Discuss, Communicate and Trade Forex

Forex Advice

These forums for various Forex brokers are for any new announcements from them. But if you have any pains in dealing with them then please speak up. It's always possible that the house-doctor of the concerned doctor comes out with the right pain killer.

Forex Advice

Postby Joy Bahadur » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 am

My trading career, after passing a long time still I depend on my demo account, first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.
Joy Bahadur

Re: Forex Advice

Postby Tom Emmett » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:28 am

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly when scalping practically. For that reason now I am with TempleFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.
Tom Emmett

Return to Forums for Forex Brokers